Tuesday, May 1, 2012

shattered

I sit here alone
Thinking to myself and feeling cold
Guess that something has gone wrong
I blame myself
I should have known it all along
There will be none for me
No Love, only loneliness
It's all I can see
All too clearly through
Love could have grown
But I'm left to stand alone
My own foe
Where else to go
I dont really know
Nowhere to take my pain to
I realize the strength of hate is true
Rebuilding again
Prepare myself in the end
Of the hope I held on to
A fool again
Love will never ever be my friend
Why can I not comprehend?
I always give in
My only sin
Wronging myself and
Dealing with the pain...
My faults wont ever be tame
All over, I'm standing so alone
I am to blame
For having no shame
Love isn't real, it never was
It never will be
What is the cause
The denying of all that was
Although it never existed
You knew I couldn't resist it
So you've lied once more
Just like before
Even though I scream out loudly
The echoes of emptiness
Return back unto me
What do I do now?
Except to find a way of how
I'll be letting go
Of the love you never let me know
What is the price I'll have to pay
To feel truly loved
For at least just one day
Now I lay shattered
But to you it never really mattered. --- Abel Aguilar Jr. R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment