Thursday, October 13, 2011

First blog

Well my first Blog and I really dont know what to write about so im just going to write about random things.
      I guess first off im blogging because of Baron Batch. I was just reading some of his blogs and they just made me realize that just because you get rejected and told you cant do nothing with your life does not mean you cant try. So I just wanted to start a blog of my own.
     Now about me, Im 18 a student at South plains college and going to transfer to Texas Tech hopfully by next year. I LOVE sports. Basketball, Football, Baseball are the main one's in that order. Music is apart of my life as well. I help my best friend record his own music (Christian Rap/Hip-Hop.) I'm a pround christian and love to spread the word of my savior. umm... thats about it about me.
     Well got to get going to my Algebra class so until next time... GOD BLESS

    

No comments:

Post a Comment